Ph.D. programs include:
* Accounting Information Systems
* Information Technology
* International Business
* Marketing Science
* Operations Research
* Organization Management
* Science, Technology, and Management
* Supply Chain Management
* Stochastic Calculus for Finance
* Marketing Models
* Info Systems Security
* Accounting Research
* Qualitative Methods
* Electronic Commerce
* Advanced Econometrics
Each university in the Unites States of America sets its own admission standards so there isn't the same criteria for all the students and the university can decide which applicants meet those standards. The fee for each application is between $35 to $100.
After the selections of the universities you want to attend, the best of all would be to contact each university for an application form and more admission information for the international students. Moreover, for a graduate or postgraduate program it's necessary to verify the admission requirements. Some programs require that you send your application directly to their department.
Admissions decisions are based on students's academic record and different test scores, such as TOEFL, the SAT or ACT (for undergraduate programs) and GRE or GMAT (for graduate programs). Admission decision is based on your academic results and motivation.
* GMAT or GRE General
* All applicants are required to write a personal statement of 300-500 words detailing academic, career, and personal objectives, which will be read by professors in the appropriate field. The essay should explain why you wish to enroll at Rutgers, describe your qualifications, and identify special interest areas of study.
Full-time students are eligible to apply for a financial-assistance package which is renewable for a total of four years.
The four-year package consists of a teaching assistantship together with an offer of part-time summer employment paying at least $4,200 each summer.
Teaching assistantships carry tuition remission and generous health benefits. We also provide some support (usually very limited) for student research, as well as some opportunities to compete for additional scholarship funds.
The Rutgers name is recognized everywhere, and a Rutgers degree makes a great first impression. Weve built our academic reputation on solid accomplishments:
* Rutgers is a memberso are Harvard, Yale, and Berkeleyof the prestigious Association of American Universities, the 61 leading research universities in North America.
* More than 175 Rutgers research centers support pioneering work in stem cells, climate change, DNA analysis, and more.
* Rutgers international reputation draws top students from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.