Industrial engineers can perform activities in the area of industrial engineering and management by supporting and making decisions in an industrial environment. People who show their leadership skills can also have the chance of becoming executives, which can lead them to highly important functions in a management board. They can also create innovative companies.
They can also choose to be researchers and investigate in different areas, such as: decision process modelling, development of computer systems for production planning and control, analysis of integrated strategies of distribution and marketing or business process engineering.
* Attitudes and Personal Capacities-Inter. and Prof.
* Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
* Design, Development, Implementation and Operation
* Economics and Finance
* Industrial Engineering and Management
* Heat Transfer and Fluid
* Operations Management
* Marketing and Strategy
* Materials and Manufacturing Processes
* Applied Mechanics
* Quantitative Methods