OBJECTIVESThe markets for graduates of faculties of pharmacy and sciences are changing. In effect, there is an increasing demand from the life science industry for graduates with multidisciplinary skills in management and biomedical sciences.
Students that follow this program come with a scientific background and already have completed advanced degrees (PhD, PharmD and MSc in biological and chemical sciences). Thanks to this program students develop skills and professional networks in person within a dynamic learning environment.
* To master the fundamentals of science, technology, and business.
* To enable graduates gain knowledge and skills in biotechnology management to respond to the challenges and needs of the industry.
* To train a highly qualified workforce capable of analyzing and appreciating the relationships between technology and productivity along the value chain of the organization
* To master the complex interactions of organizational purpose, scientific process, and people leadership that generate competitive advantage.
Students attend seminars and coursework with company experience throughout the program. The first 8 months are devoted to classes and work attendance, and the last 7 months are dedicated to a full-time internship and the writing of a professional thesis.
Some classes of the program:
- Biotechnology Industry Dynamics
- Competitive Intelligence
- Innovation Project Management
- Challenges and Trends in the Biotechnology Industry
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Accounting and Finance
France propose a world-class higher education institutions in an international environment. The application process for international students is exactly the same as it is for french students but it's indispensable to contact with a platform “Etude in France” and the regional department of “Campus France” (a public institution in charge of promoting higher education and managing the reception and international mobility of students).
Higher education is thus provided by two main types of institution: universities and "grandes écoles". «Grandes écoles» are the most reputable of the French education system. To win admission students get in by competitive examination, the institutions are relatively small, and classes in them small too. French universities are open to all “bacheliers”, or a student whom has passed their baccalaureate, and it's also easier to apply for the university program.
It is necessary to point out that the European local or an international student have to complete the application process in its entirety, as well as submit all documentation at the time of submission so the procces suit to the ground for the students all over the world. Students are eligible for grants and other financial assistance from the governement to support study in France.
Entry requirementsBachelors degree (with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience)Masters degree or DoctorateDegree levelAdvanced Master Course format alternates classroom study with work experience. Program certified by the French National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) Work Experience At least 3 year(s) of work experience is required.
AACSB, AMBA, Equis